The Care Manager is responsible for the coordination and delivery of quality clinical care to residents in accordance with contemporary practice. The Care Manager is responsible to plan, allocate and delegate duties and facilitate the delivery of care according to documented policies and procedures. The Care Manager will contribute to the effective administration of human, material and fiscal resource management according to budgetary
1. Demonstrated extensive planning, organisational and negotiation skills.
2. Demonstrated initiative and a positive constructive attitude.
3. Demonstrated well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Possess knowledge of relevant legislation, particularly the National Health Reform, National Standards and Aged Care Standards.
5. Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent clinical care standards in accordance with the organisational policies and procedures.