Relaxing of Restrictions in Victoria
18 January 21
Due to the improving COVID-19 situation the Department of Health & Human Services Victoria has updated its restrictions on aged care homes within Victoria.
Please be advised of the following changes in regards to visitation in Victoria:
– There are no limits on the purpose of visits, the number of visitors or the length of the visit to care facilities.
– People of any age can visit people in care facilities.
Restrictions that currently remain include:
– Visitors must use the visitor booking system to arrange visitation
– Masks are to be worn by visitors
– Visitor temperatures are to be taken & recorded upon arrival
– Visitation is only to occur in the resident’s bedroom and not utilise communal areas.
We do not currently have any cases of coronavirus at any home, and will continue to closely monitor the situation and make changes to visitations as necessary.