NSW Visitor Restrictions
18 December 20
Due to the escalating COVID situation in New South Wales (NSW), there are various locations that have been classified as high risk areas. Anyone who has spent time in any of these high risk areas must not enter any Respect residential aged care facility in the 14 days after doing so, because of their potential exposure to COVID-19. This includes staff, contractors and visitors.
The high risk areas are:
- Northern Beaches Local Government Area (on and since Friday 11 December).
- An end date for the Northern Beaches Local Government Area is not yet known and will depend on how quickly the outbreak is contained.
- Peakhurst: Gannons Park, Forest Rangers FC, Little Rangers session (Friday 11 December 4:30pm to 5:30pm)
- Penrith: Penrith RSL Club (Sunday 13 December, 1pm to 6pm)
- Kirribilli: Kirribilli Club (Monday 14 December 12pm to 3pm).
- The Peakhurst, Kirribilli and Penrith locations will be classified as high risk until 14 days after the last date/time listed for each, above (unless extended).
Any person seeking to visit any Respect home who has been at any of the high risk areas during the affected times will not be permitted entry.
Loved ones can be contacted by telephone and video chat facilities if they wish to do so. If you would like to speak with your loved one by video chat, please don’t hesitate to contact the home your loved one resides in so this can be arranged.
We do not currently have any cases of coronavirus at any home, and will continue to closely monitor the situation and make changes to visitations as necessary.